- Company founded by Prof. Dr. sc. techn. Dr. h.c. Peter-Klaus Budig and Dr.-Ing. Heinz Gräf in cooperation with six employees.
- Start of research and development work on frequency converters and magnetic bearings
- Development of our first power sources for a research laboratory for generating magnetic fields for material experiments.
- Expansion of the spectrum to include linear direct drives
- Recognition by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology as a "private research facility" Opening of new laboratories and a prototype production hall
- Start of serial production of controller and drive modules for highly dynamic valve drives
- Certification in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2000
- Start of serial production of inverters for setting the pitch angle of wind turbines
- Awarded with the "SILVER MEDAL FOR INNOVATIONS" at the AGRITECHNICA for the development of an electronic drive solution for tractors
- Expansion of the production areas